Monday, January 21, 2013

Something New

Okay so blogging.  I don't do this.  But maybe I should try something new.  It probably wouldn't kill me.  But if it does I'm holding you (whoever you are) personally responsible.  I think I'll just do this for me.  To write thoughts, practice writing, and have fun.  Let's see how this works out ... 

Well ... uh ... let's get rid of this awkward pause when you first meet someone new.

I'm Jocelyn Rose Wrubell.  I'm currently 20 years old.  I'm a sophomore at BYU and I am an oldest sister.  I have Cait who's 17 and funny, Regan who's 9 and smart, and Afton who's 7 1/2 and crazy.  I love them with everything I have.  Plus I have Mom and Dad who make me better every single day.  I have three awesome roommates who keep me laughing daily.  I love love love reading a lot a lot a lot.  I love yellow, ice cream, fuzzy socks, organized things, laughing, babies, One Direction, scriptures, family, decorating, warmth, school, pasta, friends, Downton Abbey, and my Savior.  And I'm about done filling out my mission papers.  I just really love this gospel and all of the joy and truth and life it has given me and I simply cannot WAIT to share that with other people, wherever that is.

Well so yeah.  That's basically me.  Let's see how this new blogging thing works out.  I think it might go well.  I like you already.  Nice first impression. :)

And here is the greatest music video ever.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment